Micro ring hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new2this

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Hope no one minds, but i've 'popped over' from the nail side to ask a question. Has anyone used micro rings for hair extensions? I came across them recently and the reason i'm asking is because I have quite fine hair that gets oily very quickly and when i've had extensions in the past, the bonds broke up quite quickly, after about 3/4 weeks due to the oil in my hair so I wondered if anyone had used them and what they think. If anyone is confused by them (I don't know if other people have heard of them) do a search on 'youtube' under 'microring hair extensions'and you will see what I mean. Thanks everyone.

Hi everyone. Hope no one minds, but i've 'popped over' from the nail side to ask a question. Has anyone used micro rings for hair extensions? I came across them recently and the reason i'm asking is because I have quite fine hair that gets oily very quickly and when i've had extensions in the past, the bonds broke up quite quickly, after about 3/4 weeks due to the oil in my hair so I wondered if anyone had used them and what they think. If anyone is confused by them (I don't know if other people have heard of them) do a search on 'youtube' under 'microring hair extensions'and you will see what I mean. Thanks everyone.

Hi, I dont use them but there are others who use them on here that can offer good advice about them

Balmain do special packs of micro plus bonds which are white and nearly clear in colour
these bonds are specially made for finer or greasier hair
and they they hold in really well ,

I love these bonds for applying hair extensions with ,

but I dont like the hair they sell :)

Latest posts

Back