Micro ring maintenance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emzielou

Reaction score
Just curious as to how much people tend to charge for this as I think I may be too cheap!!

Also what is your maintenance routine ?

I don't do too many micro rings anymore so think I need to re fresh my system !!

I charge a minimum of 80 but obviously if I need to add more hair which I often do then the price goes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I charge a minimum of 80 but obviously if I need to add more hair which I often do then the price goes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See i only charge £50

can I ask what your aftercare routine is it may be that you do more than me loL!!

Depending on how bad, I usually charge £40! How much do you charge to put them in?? I charge £180? X

I charge £40 for repositioning with new rings. X

i charge 40.00 to. i find it difficult to get anymore out of clients they dnt seem to want to pay for maintenance
Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

i charge 40.00 to. i find it difficult to get anymore out of clients they dnt seem to want to pay for maintenance
Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

For those of you that charge 40 - do you reposition all rings or just some that need it ? As I find some people local to me charge 100 which I think is a lot every 4-6 weeks!

I charge £40 too ,i give the bonds a good separation ,replaced any sacrificed bonds ,i was tought never to open a ring and slides it up the hair ,so no I don't move any up :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I charge £40 for repositioning with new rings. X

That cheap how long does it take you to add all new rings.:-D

I usually do them all for £40. Some of the rings come off due to grease/product build up so then I just use a new ring xxx

That cheap how long does it take you to add all new rings.:-D

Thats what I think - I don't re position them - I replace ones that I feel need replacing but it woul take me hours!!

But if they are growing out they need "moving up" to stop breakage & tension on the hair? I move them all xxx

I charge £30 and reposition the rings that are around the hairline and the ones that are very loose or slightly matted. If hair and rings have come out I replace them and put them back where the extensions are sparse. To position all if them i would charge more. The new copper tubes with silicone in don't slip as much as the rings xx

im £45 to seperate all the hair, reposition any that have slipped and replace up to 20 but i do not move them all up. and this is for up to 1.5hrs. any more than this is charged at an additional £25 per hour or part thereof, and additional hair is charged extra aswell. a full repositioning appointment for the whole head i would charge at £100+. xxx

But if they are growing out they need "moving up" to stop breakage & tension on the hair? I move them all xxx

If thay have grown out that much ie after 3-4 months ,this is when I would remove completely and it would be a new set ,

how long are you talking about ,

correct me if im wrong but tension should be ok if thay are not left in longer than recommend :-D

im £45 to seperate all the hair, reposition any that have slipped and replace up to 20 but i do not move them all up. and this is for up to 1.5hrs. any more than this is charged at an additional £25 per hour or part thereof, and additional hair is charged extra aswell. a full repositioning appointment for the whole head i would charge at £100+. xxx

Yes this sounds more like it :-D

O forgot I will also trim the hair if the client wants it with that price :-D

I charge the same and do pretty much the same - if I re positioned a whole head I would charge 100 & extra hair

I think I am about right in the price bracket then although my prices start at 250 for a set so I may benefit from charging a little more for maintenance

I have all mine in my hair moved up every 8 weeks, with having fine hair I found if I leave them any longer my hair starts to come out at the root. So therefor I tell all my ients the same, to prevent hair loss I move them all.my clients can get upto 6 months out of a full set, I probably top up twice in between, then I charge more for extra hair xxx

I was taught not to put rings in fine hair

Latest posts

Back