Microblading help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melwoody

Reaction score
I wonder if somebody can help me?
I had my eyebrows microbladed just 5 days ago, and there was quite a lot of bleeding, also I dont think she put any numbing cream on at all.
She was saying as there was so much bleeding it might not take.
I came away quite pleased actually, not realising it was the pen marks!
Now most of the scabs have come off but literally there is noting there, i feel like I have wasted my time?
Is this normal :(

Hi,

I would be patient with your brows as sometimes the pigment can be obscured under the layers of the skin and it can take a few weeks for the pigment to re-appear.

Did you get a second session included in the treatment? As any colour can be put back in on the second session.

I know it is a little scary when it starts to disappear as I do microblading myself but I am sure the tech will not leave you with patchy brows!
Maybe call her and get her advice ?

:)

Thank you, I've messaged her and her attitude is terrible, she's saying to wait 4 weeks to heal which is fair enough, and then saying I will need to pay for the top up, and I'm saying it's actually not just a top up though its the whole thing again.

Is it right I should have to pay again?

Thank you, I've messaged her and her attitude is terrible, she's saying to wait 4 weeks to heal which is fair enough, and then saying I will need to pay for the top up, and I'm saying it's actually not just a top up though its the whole thing again.

Is it right I should have to pay again?

It can take a further 4-6 weeks from 'scabs' falling off for the pigment to reappear again so try not to panic.

In terms of paying again for top up, you will have to check the info she gave you. I include the top up in the price, however, I know some techs who charge separately for each session.

Hope that helps x

Latest posts

Back