Microdermabrasion Training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen v

Reaction score
Hi, I just wondered if anyone on here can answer my question. I have been looking in to offering microdermabrasion. I am getting rather mixed advice regarding training. Some company's are offering training with their machines, and only require a standard facial qualification. Others are saying that you have to hold an electrical facials qualification. So I have been looking in to this and have only found one electrical facial course that actually covers microdermabrasion as well as all the other forms of electrical facial. I know that ultimately It depends on what our insurance company is willing to accept, but I would just like to know what other people's experience with this have been. Any words of wisdom gratefully received.

any one have any thoughts or advice please?

Hi,
Well I trained with Sorisa at college and have just done a crystal clear training day which was brilliant! Im not sure about having qualifications, as i have them and really didnt ask. I must say though that crystal clear is a fantastic company and their customer service is 2nd to none!!! Especially after training as thats when you need it with most things.
Good luck and sorry i couldnt help further.xx

Thanks for the reply, i will keep looking & asking it just seems a little odd to me that you have to be qualified in something you dont intend to do in order to do the training for something else.:confused: thanks any way. xx

Latest posts

Back