mile radius you cover?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bevi

Reaction score
hi all
whats your radius covered in miles? im mobile and ive been going 23 miles to see clients as i live in the back of beyond but now im getting calls from futher away ( 30 miles from home). how far do you go? and do you have a minimum treatment charge or just charge for petrol?
bea.x

is it worth travelling 30mins for an eye brow wax?

I got a minimum of £20
Charge.£5 call out fee.within a 10 mile radius
And then further you travel.the more it should be
Go on Google maps it gives you.prices of how much it costs you to travel somewhere. Also don't forget to add on travel time costs as well as fuel

Craig Keane
www.hculture.co.uk

Hi,
Im thinking of going mobile myself. I am stating on my leaflets/pricelist that ther will be a minimum spend of £10. I live in a small town with surrounding villages and thats my target area. I think how far your willing to travel depends on how busy you are, if you busy then personally I wouldnt bother but if you need the custom then as long as it covers your fuel theres no harm.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I travel around a 70 mile round trip as you have to cost in your return journey too! However, I go to run to run clinics not just to see one client. Do you work from an hourly rate or profit per treatment? Whatever it is you need to factor in everything to ensure you meet your hourly rate or profit figure.

its mainly for lash extensions, nail enhancements and tanning, i used to just say no but through the school hols business has been really quiet. me & the family are looking to move into a more netural travel area ( in the city where i do most clients at the mo, 10 miles from where i am now as a few cients and my parents live here & 10 miles from the area with all the calls) if that makes any sense lol? havent been able to move until now as college is 30 mile in a completely different direction . petrol for my car is 18p per mile. i work profit per treatment and like i said very few clients here. i have 5 that live in the same town as me and they are not that regular & non of my friends are clients as they seem to belive treatments should be free
:rolleyes:
thanks bea

Latest posts

Back