Millenium clear tips has anyone had problems with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heatherw55

Reaction score
Hi,
Just thought i ask if anybody else has used millenium CLEAR tips? As last thurs i used these on a client. I did Ez flow, Boogie nites- Di-No-Mite L&P over the complete nail, which looked very pretty. But i had a phone call from her saying that they are breaking very easliy on the silliest of things. It was my first time using these tips and i must say they do feel different from the Salon Gold that i usually use, they feel more rigid. Has anybody had any probs with these tips or maybe someone could shed some light to what has gone wrong? Many thanks in advance for any HELP! HEATHER X

Yes I found that too with the millennium clear tips.............
They are thicker and more ridgid then their other tips..........
Creative clear tips are great and they dont feel so thick and ridgid either............
JMHO

Thanks Ruth
Glad its not just me, Think i will get some of creatives Clear tips. That will teach me for buying cheap!!!! Heather x

i often use them on my own nails without any problems.

Ditto Ruth.:cool: [It's all virgin Plastic/Fist time used on you & clients. Highest Quality Plastics.]:cool: . I have no prob with cracking :) VERY HAPPY:) . Can U purchase a 100cnt pack to try??? It's worth it:Look_left Regards jnail OZ xxxx

Latest posts

Back