Millenium gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staffi

Reaction score
Hi Just wondered if anyone have used them and what they are like? supposed to say millenium nails gel polishThanks

ive used them and cant get on with them, they shrink way to quicky , are too thick to apply your first thin coat and the colour range is not good, this is just my opinion x

I bought them last time they ran that offer on groupon, i am a newly qualified nail tech btw not a complete diy'r before anyone asks. Have not used any other uv cured nail color so couldnt compare in quality etc. They are ok, a definate step up fron traditional polish but as above post says, if you were to use this on clients then the next week its on groupon, your going to lose alot of clients who want to save afew quid! Besides which, the colour selection is very limited, and speaking from my personal experience with the company, customer service wasnt up to much! Rang up to ask where my order was after waiting a good 3-4 weeks and was just told within the next week (without even asking my name or when i ordered) and hung up. When i received it, didnt even get the colours i ordered even though i was told my order was probably delayed due to certain colours being out of stock, waited a month just for the wrong ones anyway. Only use this on myself or anyone else i dont charge.

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Thank you for all your replies. I wont bother with it

Latest posts

Back