Millennium Nails X FACTOR Acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snservi

Reaction score
Hello guys and girls,

has anyone tried the odorless acrylic system X FACTOR by Millennium Nails? What are your impressions? Does it lift?

Also, does anyone please have suggestion about a good odorless acrylic system also available in Europe? I've heard some not so good things about the Tammy Taylor one... Unfortunately I'm not in the condition of having the strong smell of the regular monomer all around the house :) thanks a lot :).

Hello guys and girls,

has anyone tried the odorless acrylic system X FACTOR by Millennium Nails? What are your impressions? Does it lift?

Also, does anyone please have suggestion about a good odorless acrylic system also available in Europe? I've heard some not so good things about the Tammy Taylor one... Unfortunately I'm not in the condition of having the strong smell of the regular monomer all around the house :) thanks a lot :).

Can't speak foreither company you have mentioned but... why not try Gel? That's odour free!!??:idea:

Hi

Back in my earlier days I used Millennium X-factor when I was at college because the tutor didn't want the salon stinking of monomer!

I had nothing but trouble with it, bought a fresh monomer because I thought I might of contaminated it, but no, It wouldn't cure & when it did it lifted.

However, I did change to the Millennium origional L&P and did manage to get better results with that.

Please take note though that this was when I was just starting at college and didn't have any experience so it would be kind of unfair to assume it was the products & not my lack of training.

I don't know of any other spa L&P's other than Nsi? Think they do a system.

Sorry not very helpfull, but just wanted to let you know my experience.

Love Andrea x

Can't speak foreither company you have mentioned but... why not try Gel? That's odour free!!??:idea:

Great suggestion Samantha!

I'd definately recommend Brisa gels x

Thanks everyone! I actually already do gels. They're my speciality :). but i thought i'd learn some basic acrylics just in case i get a client who's stuck on those or with very badly bitten nails. :)

so it seems like your experiences with this XFACTOR liquid weren't really that brilliant?

Thanks everyone! I actually already do gels. They're my speciality :). but i thought i'd learn some basic acrylics just in case i get a client who's stuck on those or with very badly bitten nails. :)

so it seems like your experiences with this XFACTOR liquid weren't really that brilliant?

I have never used but then I wouldn't would I:lol::idea:. We are the distributors for CND & Minx! :hug:

Latest posts

Back