Millia removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holistic123

Reaction score
:eek: Hi there, I just wondered if there was anywhere in the wolverhampton/west midlands area's that off this procedure, I have one just above my eye and I hate it. Looked at the Skin Clinics but they are quite pricey. I have been told some salons may offer it?

Many Thanks x

You must have read my mind.... I was just rubbing my finger over mine as I read this thinking 'damn these are annoying I need to get rid' I've got a cluster of them below my eye :( xxx

why would you not remove them yourselves?

i do a mini facial on myself and then use a sterile pin to break the skin and pop out the milia.

tricky to do yourself around the eyes though as it is difficult to hold the skin taut but not impossible.

i do a mini facial on myself and then use a sterile pin to break the skin and pop out the milia.

tricky to do yourself around the eyes though as it is difficult to hold the skin taut but not impossible.

Agree with this, it is what I do for facial clients.

xx

Across the pond here in the States we are not allowed to puncture the skin. That must be done by Dr.
However, i know a few Techs that will do it anyways. I won't do it and cant recommend anyone else to either. There's always Staff, and Strep bacteria present on the skin surface and an infection is always possible. Hope you find a workable solution for yourself!

I normally do it myself but this time I have a cluster and quite a few and I can't be arsed, so thought i'd give someone else the job lol xxx

Hi I do millia removal using thermology if you want to pm me I can send you pictures etc I do spmu,peels vein work ,fillers etc throughout the uk

I learned how to remove mines in college aswell and really should do mines. When you say a sterile pin, do you buy these? Or do you sterilise a pin? :/ lol sorry if that sounds daft.

I learned how to remove mines in college aswell and really should do mines. When you say a sterile pin, do you buy these? Or do you sterilise a pin? :/ lol sorry if that sounds daft.

Use a sterile disopsable lance or have the, removed by electrolysis, much better as far less risk of scarring if done properly

Use a sterile disopsable lance or have the, removed by electrolysis, much better as far less risk of scarring if done properly

Thanks :) I couldnt let anyone do it for me as I'm terrified of needles! But I would be able to do it myself alright. I know that sounds daft but i will feel better doing it myself.

Latest posts

Back