Mind the gap!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debsterxx

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just after a little bit of advice/feedback please :) when I try to get close to cuticle when painting it's a bit like my parking (I either need a taxi to get to curb or I've gone onto it!;) )

I've tried to do the technique where you start away from cuticle, push back, sweep down each side but just doesn't seem neat enough. I got fairly close today but still not sure if close enough! so, thought would a couple of pics for your honest opinions.

You can be brutal, I just want to improve! Been practicing like mad!! Xx

Thanks all, xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412881150.020987.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412881175.871867.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412881189.073480.jpg

No need tone brutal! I think they look fab!! 😊 x

Felicity xx

I think you've done a great job. I'd be very happy if I was your client! Well done Debster :) x

Come on my fellow geek, surely you know these are good?!! I'd be made up if I left a salon we those bad boys! Well done xxxxxx

I think they're pretty near on perfect! Certainly nowt to be brutal about!!

I'd be very happy with these as a tech and a client! Good job!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Spot on I'd say, well done :) xx

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to respond too! I really had a wobble today and had to re do these twice, my friends (who are also my only clients at the moment) tell me I'm too hard on myself. But because they're my friends I didn't know if they were just being kind! Really, thanks for your replies, feel much better now :) xxx

This is SOOOOOO close to the cuticle compared to what I use to do when I first starting out! You did great! Trust me, practice makes perfect.

Latest posts

Back