Mineral make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJM84

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I'm looking at mineral make ups at the mo, I have come across lily lolo can anyone give me their thoughts as it seems to be cheaper than other ranges I'm looking at such as Art Deco, Cozmetic lab, Barbra bort and mii! I've worked with Jane Iredel before and llice the products but fancy a change and found it very expensive to retail....

All thoughts and ideas are welcome

Any feedback? : )

I looked at Lily Lolo but the minimum opening order is now over £700 with the VAT and more than I wanted to spend on a lower cost product. I would have to sell a lot of it to make my money back.

I went, instead, with Artdeco who sent out a rep to show me the range, we had a lovely afternoon and there has been no pressure from them at all and no minimum opening order. In fact she came over 2 weeks ago and I only placed my first order yesterday due to a holiday and a death in the family. No pressure at all but so pleased to hear from me when I did ring.

I am using their mineral foundation having bought one about 4 weeks ago and love it. It is better quality than Lily Lolo but it is more expensive so you would expect that anyway. The rest of the things I bought are lovely too!

Thanks that's great I have meeting with Art Deco on Monday so that's great. : )

I'm waiting to hear back from Art Deco, too. Can't wait! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

If you have been waiting more than a day then check your spam box in your email as their reply to me ended up there and they had actually replied within about an hour! :wink2:

If you have been waiting more than a day then check your spam box in your email as their reply to me ended up there and they had actually replied within about an hour! :wink2:

Oh, really? I will have a look now. Thank you for the heads up. You're always so helpful and nice :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back