Mini Gifts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LindaH73 said:
Hi i was reading what you had said about the free gift and i think thats a great idea but as was also mentioned i don't tend to keep the larger products in stock as mobile and haven't got the money to pull out. When you you take orders for products do you charge the client what it would cost you in p & p cause this is quite pricey and surely takes your profit away? Just curious as you given me so many ideas!!!! Many thanks :D

Hiya....I dont carry my retail products around with me when i am mobile...I have a Nail room at home so they are kept there....As most of my clients are fortnightly i would take my clients orders over a two week period and then place one large order..therefor the p&p isn't really an issue ... if i haven't got what the clients want i wouldn't just place one order for that client...i wait until i have more items to order then do it all in one go. My client know that they arnt going to be seeing me for another 2-3 weeks anyway so they are just happy to know that upon there next visit it will be here waiting for them.:)

NailStyle said:
Hiya...

ok i see what you mean but sometimes you have to give it first to get it back....if you get my drift....
NailStyle said:
SPECULATE TO ACCUMULATE i think the words are.. spend a little time money and effort - and hopefuly you'll be reward with great loyal customers.....

I am getting this now.

You give someone a free mini bottle of something.

They love it.

So they order a bigger one from you that you sell to them at retail price and not trade price!

Thehandsanctuary said:
NailStyle said:
Hiya...

ok i see what you mean but sometimes you have to give it first to get it back....if you get my drift....
NailStyle said:
SPECULATE TO ACCUMULATE i think the words are.. spend a little time money and effort - and hopefuly you'll be reward with great loyal customers.....

Thanks hun I knew it was spec to something but couldnt remember how it went so i had to use my own words...which tends to only make sence to me....he he he xxxxx

That makes sense so don't order until you've got a couple of orders or order stuff that you know will sell when you are feeling flush!!!!!!

I made up some bags - an aftercare leaflet , Price list and mini solar oil and I give one to all new customers - gets them hooked on solar oil . Creative also do the Mini solar butters which i gave to a few of my regular manicure clients after so many manicures/art with me and now they re order big ones for themselves and one client rebuys the little ones for her hubby - i did tell her just to refil it but she doesnt want to share hers!!!

Latest posts

Back