Mini Manicure advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jospurs

Reaction score
Hi All

I have got a charity event tomorrow where I want to offer manicures. I am hiring a table for £5 and putting mmy leaflets on but not sure what cheap and quick treatment to offer.
I wanted to offer 3 quick services i.e

1) Mini manicure- shape & cuticle maybe £3.00
2)Mini Manicure & Polish maybe £4.00
3) Mini Manicure, Polish & Nail Art maybe £5.00

What do you think and any ideas welcome please.

Jo x

Hi Jo - I think your ideas & prices are just fine. Guess you need to think about how many people will be there and how quickly you need to turn them out... or you could say £5 for 15min work. If most of it going to charity then might be easier if all the same rate & sure they won't mind paying. They can then decide what they have done in that time frame. Good luck with it :) Linds x

I not sure if I made myself clear. I have to pay £5 for the table and th money I take is mine.

Jo x

Ah ok - didn't know if you had to give a percentage of it to the charity as well :). Sure you'll get lots of people through with the prices anyway x

Prices sound good.... You need to keep your prices low if it's for Charity.

Depending on how much i took that day i would probably donate more than the £5 for the table after all it is for Charity.

Don't forget to have your business cards to give out! :)

Ok so do you think the service and prices

the service and prices sound good to me :)

That sounds just right to me i have been asked to do a similar thing for a friends Charity day and i was thinking 5 pounds mini manicure and polish. x

a file and polish is also a quick and popular treatment to offer at events such as these, nail art can get fiddly as u always get one who wants a masterpiece painted on each one xx

Thanks Guys

Thanks for your advice

I have gone with those prices and just added 50p for nail art as an extra

Jo x

I did a few of these last year, and came up with the price of £5 for adults, £3 for kids - for that, they could have whatever they wanted (file and polish, a quick french, stick on nail art). The kids would literally swarm the table!

Don't forget to bring some paper and a pen - if you are doing this yourself, you'll need an "appointment book" - as you'll have your hands busy, just ask people who want a service to put their name on the list, and roughly work out what time they should return to your table. I've had up to 15 names on lists like these so you have to have a way of keeping them all straight!

Have fun - these are a great way of getting your name out to the public!

Dawn

You could always just take a few nail art designs, quite simple and basic, so that's what people can choose from. You don't want anyone requesting anything really fiddley and time consuming. keep it simple x

Latest posts

Back