Mini Manicure and Mini Pedicure - advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gail_316

Reaction score
Hi All
I am looking to go Mobile in the next few weeks and I want to be clear in terms of what I provide in my mini mani and pedi treatments.
I am not sure what I should offer for mini treatments compared to the full/luxury treatments, can you let me know what you think of my list below?

Mini Mani
Coolblue hands
Moisture pack - solar oil and cuticle eraser - should I offer this in this treatment?
Soak in citrusoak in manicure bowls
File and shape
Cuticle away
Finishing Cream/Solar silk and massage - should this just be on hands or up to elbow?
Scrubfresh
Polish

Mini Pedi
Coolblue feet
Moisture pack - solar oil and cuticle eraser - should I offer this in this treatment?
Soak in footspa with sea soak
File and shape
Cuticle away
Massage oil just on feet and ankle
Scrubfresh
Polish

These treatments should be about 30 mins and should cost between £12 - £16 for my local area, I have worked out how much it will cost me. I am finding that I am taking a while to do french polish so if the client wants that its more like 45 mins not 30 but it looks good :lol:
Your help and advice would be appreciated :green:
Thanks
Gail
x

Hi hun. You can do it how you want obvioulsy. I do think you are offering too much for mini treatments.
For my mini mani I
sanitise hands
File
10 min massage
paint.
My normal mani includes all of the above with longer massage and cuticle work.

And same for feet.
Hope that helps

Ps. I charge extra for french
xxx

Woah thats quite alot for a mini treatment, i would have trouble fitting it all into a 30 min slot.

For mr Mini manicure i do this:

Sanitise,
Cuticle work, (cream, soak, cuticles, oil)
File and Buff
Polish finish.

And for the mini pedicures its basically the same.

So in when it comes down to it, when i talk about them i explain that the mini treatments are basically focusing on just the nails, where as in a full manicure you get all the nail work and the added benefit of all the hand and arm work i.e hand masks, exfoliation, hot mitts, massage.

I wouldnt like to offer a massage on the mini as i would feel like it would be rushed, the massage in the manicure normally takes me 15 mins and in the pedicure a good 25 mins.

HTH xx

thanks 4 replying appreciate it :) x

Hi All
I am looking to go Mobile in the next few weeks and I want to be clear in terms of what I provide in my mini mani and pedi treatments.
I am not sure what I should offer for mini treatments compared to the full/luxury treatments, can you let me know what you think of my list below?

Mini Mani
Coolblue hands
File and shape
Cuticle away
Finishing Cream/Solar silk and massage - should this just be on hands or up to elbow?
Scrubfresh
Polish

Mini Pedi
Coolblue feet
File and shape
Cuticle away
Scrubfresh
Polish

These treatments should be about 30 mins and should cost between £12 - £16 for my local area, I have worked out how much it will cost me. I am finding that I am taking a while to do french polish so if the client wants that its more like 45 mins not 30 but it looks good :lol:
Thanks
Gail
x
I actualy would offer this...this is after all the proceedure you would perform for a manicure,and this makes uppart of a luxury manicure....however i would omitt the massage and still perform the rest of the proceedure.hth

Hi All

Mini Mani
Coolblue hands
File and shape
Cuticle away
Scrubfresh
Polish

Mini Pedi
Coolblue feet
File and shape
Cuticle away
Scrubfresh
Polish

Thanks
Gail
x

Hi Hun, I'm New to this too, and in the process of working out my treatment menu and prices. I think that if you offer the cuticle work and massage then the client is liable to think that theres no need for a full mani/pedi, which means that you'll be losing business for yourself. I define minis as:
file, cuticle softner, soak, push back cuticles with hoove stick, paint - no way french! (french in my salon is an extra 2.50 on top of reg price full mani)
Full Mani:
file, cuticle softner,soak, cuticle remover lotion followed with detailed knife and knipper work, full hand to elbow massage, paint
Luxury mani:
file,cuticle softner, soak, cuticle remover lotion followed with detailed knife and knipper work, scrub - wash off, mask, heated mitts or parrafin wax (depending on clients skin condition) follow with full hand to elbow massage, paint

I will follow same principle with my pedis. I havent worked out prices yet.
Fellow geeks opinions welcome :) Jackie b

Hi Hun, I'm New to this too, and in the process of working out my treatment menu and prices. I think that if you offer the cuticle work and massage then the client is liable to think that theres no need for a full mani/pedi, which means that you'll be losing business for yourself. I define minis as:
file, cuticle softner, soak, push back cuticles with hoove stick, paint - no way french! (french in my salon is an extra 2.50 on top of reg price full mani)
Full Mani:
file, cuticle softner,soak, cuticle remover lotion followed with detailed knife and knipper work, full hand to elbow massage, paint
Luxury mani:
file,cuticle softner, soak, cuticle remover lotion followed with detailed knife and knipper work, scrub - wash off, mask, heated mitts or parrafin wax (depending on clients skin condition) follow with full hand to elbow massage, paint

I will follow same principle with my pedis. I havent worked out prices yet.
Fellow geeks opinions welcome :) Jackie b

This is what I am offering - but no cuticle work in the mini - I guess if they have excessive cuticle I will be tempted, but will only tidy not remove, nip etc.

I have priced as follows:
Mini Mani - £8 Full Mani - £18 Lux Mani - £22
Mini Ped - £10 Full Ped - £20 Lux Ped - £24
French polish £2 extra.

I am also going to offer a 10% discount on combined Mani/Pedi treatments - hope it works!?

thanks for the replies girls x :)

Latest posts

Back