Mini manicure / nail art parties for tweens

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blush09

Reaction score
ok ive put together my makeover parties, inc makeup, glitter tatts & hair etc ..

now working on mini manicure / nail art party packages

have so far come up with :

file and buff nails with choice of polish and glitter top coat
nail decals or stones on one finger
nail art design competition with special prize for the winner
optional party bags

do you think this sounds ok, how many girls do you think i could do - was thinking between 6-8 in 2 hr party

also, what age groups do these parties tend to appeal to?

do you think if i added temp glitter tattoos, the party would have more appeal or should i have as an optional extra

would appreciate advice from anyone who provides similar service, as im a mua and have only recently qualified in manicures (wont launch party through site until have done a few on friends kids, lol)

many thanks
blush09

My daughter went to a mini pamper party for her bestfriends 6th birthday, I have piccies on my profile of her getting various things.. nail varnish & gems, toes painted and glitter tattoos. They also got glitter spray... It went EVERYWEAR!:rolleyes:
She loved it and it cost (friends mum) £10 a head which i feel wasn't expensive.

HTH

I do this type of party. I do shape & paint or nail art only if they want full nail art. We also offer mini facials and make up. We tend to do 12-15 year olds mainly. We also did one recently with mothers and daughters which was a new take on it. The mums had nails and therapies and the girls had mainly nails with a few facials and a massage or two.

We normally allow 20 mins for each treatment so you're not rushing and we charge per treatment not for the party itself. HTH

thanks for your replies, both been really helpful

have pm'd you crystal tippers, hope you dont mind me picking your brain!

Latest posts

Back