minimist PRO hvlp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys just back from Excel and yesterday I was working on the Tantrick stand with the NEW Minimist Pro! OMG what a wicked machine. It has the spraying cability of the TC3 with the portability of the old Minimist, and is priced between the two machines.

It is heavier than the Minimist, but then it is FAR more robust and is suitable for all uses - heavy salon use, mobile, home salon. It's bloody brill and looks the mutts nuts too! It's about a quarter of the size of the TC3, a square box with perspex sides. Also, it is built in the UK and not the States as most other machines are.

I used it loads yesterday and it has controls that can increase and decrease the width of the spray. Honestly if you are serious about spray tanning and want a good investment then you can't go wrong with this one. I was mega impressed at value for money!

Thanks for this Sass x It doesn't come with a carry case or anything though does it like the minimist ????

Thanks for this Sass x It doesn't come with a carry case or anything though does it like the minimist ????

The unit itself has handles to carry it - fine to get in and out of the car, but if you're doing mobile by bus then the Minimist is more portable! At the end of the day you get what you pay for, if you want an entry level model to see how tanning takes off for you then the Minimist is a great idea. But if you know you want to do this long term then the Minimst Pro is the better option IMO!

The unit itself has handles to carry it - fine to get in and out of the car, but if you're doing mobile by bus then the Minimist is more portable! At the end of the day you get what you pay for, if you want an entry level model to see how tanning takes off for you then the Minimist is a great idea. But if you know you want to do this long term then the Minimst Pro is the better option IMO!

I actually watched Sass demoing this yesterday (good work mate btw) and have to say I was impressed. You could use this mobile or in the salon so once you've bought it, if you are working in a salon and decide to work mobile or vice-versa, it would be a winner.

It's definately the PRO I am interested in not the minimist..just wish it had a good carry case as well as the handles for even more flexibility and to protect it...come on Sass get tantrick to make one quick :lol: x

It's definately the PRO I am interested in not the minimist..just wish it had a good carry case as well as the handles for even more flexibility and to protect it...come on Sass get tantrick to make one quick :lol: x

Well Stuart and Mandy were talking about it, so knowing them I'm sure something will be in the pipeline! But it is a fair bit heavier than the little Minimist, so it would have to be a bag that was well and truly tested so it could take a while!

Well Stuart and Mandy were talking about it, so knowing them I'm sure something will be in the pipeline! But it is a fair bit heavier than the little Minimist, so it would have to be a bag that was well and truly tested so it could take a while!

hey great!!! Wheels, we have to have wheels :biggrin:

hey great!!! Wheels, we have to have wheels :biggrin:

Lol, anything so you can look like a trolley dolly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: but wheels sounds like a fab idea!

Lol, anything so you can look like a trolley dolly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: but wheels sounds like a fab idea!

Hmmm do I remember reading about a certain lady named Sass with her wheels knocking people over at the shows?:lol:xxx

Hmmm do I remember reading about a certain lady named Sass with her wheels knocking people over at the shows?:lol:xxx

LMAO - that's my student killing trolley!!! Actually a little trolley like that would be ideal for the unit!

Latest posts

Back