minimist PRO hvlp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TracyUK

Reaction score
Hi was wondering if any of you use this new minimist and what you think of it. How is it for mobile? have you managed to find a case that fits it for transport? Any info appreciated, thanks x

Hi was wondering if any of you use this new minimist and what you think of it. How is it for mobile? have you managed to find a case that fits it for transport? Any info appreciated, thanks x

If you are referring to the Tantrick minimist HVLP then yes it is very portable and comes in its own lovely bag!

If it is a different one that you are talking about then not sure!

If you are referring to the Tantrick minimist HVLP then yes it is very portable and comes in its own lovely bag!

If it is a different one that you are talking about then not sure!

I believe Tracy is talking about the New Minimist Pro that Tantrick launched at Excel yesterday. Exciting, exciting exciting... but I am sure Mandy will give you all the information on the new kit when she returns from London.

I have only had a sneaky preview on Friday so I don't know much about it appart from it looks and sounds the BIZZNEZZ!!! :green:

Didnt know they were doing a new one - cant wait for Mandy to tell us more!

Didnt know they were doing a new one - cant wait for Mandy to tell us more!

It was all hush hush until the show Theresa... I am looking forward to the full briefing myself ... OOo... I love new toys hehehe...

I saw this machine yesterday and had a play with it at the Spray Tan Cubicle Company stand as they are selling it too but under a different name (which escapes me!) I'm seriously considering getting this however I wouldn't want to use it to much for mobile work as its quite heavy!

Hi, the new MiniMist is called a T100 True Mist now not a MiniMist Pro as promoted by Tantrick. The manufacturer in the States, Apollo sprayers have appointed The Spray Tan Cubicle Company as their only and official UK distributor/supplier from now on.The new machine is supposed to be much improved.The name change has come about according to their website because apparantly Tantrick have taken MiniMist and registered it as a trade mark in the UK without permission from the manufacturer. To find out more info on the new machine there is a news flash on www.hvlp.com
The machine is a great mobile machine, economical with very little overspray. I would highly recommend it.

Have I got myself in a muddle? lol I was hungover yesterday! I'm talking about the new machine thats like a mini Whisper Mist kinda thing not the T100 as obviously they are fab for mobile!!!! I'm sure it was called the Minimist pro??? STC is called 6000, thats the machine I'm talking about!

here's a link to the news section of the apollo website -

Apollo Sprayers, Inc.

you can read about the T100 True Spray machine at this link -

Apollo Sprayers, Inc.

you can also read a bit more about the machine here -

Apollo Sprayers, Inc.

PS - although they all look like the same link, they are all different!

Anyway back to the question, if its the T100 or commonly refered to as the Minimist then all you need is a small holdal bag and it fits everything in it and i then put my cable in with my pop up tent , £2.99 in tescos black and with carry handles and shoulder strap Tracy. Minimist is excellent for mobile, lightweight and easy to use, easy to clean. It works really well under pressure but does like a rest when spraying continuelly as it gets hot. Cant fault mine and the service i have received from STC has been superb.
HTH

Have I got myself in a muddle? lol I was hungover yesterday! I'm talking about the new machine thats like a mini Whisper Mist kinda thing not the T100 as obviously they are fab for mobile!!!! I'm sure it was called the Minimist pro??? STC is called 6000, thats the machine I'm talking about!

As quoted on here Spray Tan Cubicle Company are the Official Distributor of the Apollo machines minimist/T100 Whisper mist/TC3 they are the same machine.
The new machine that Spray tan cubicle launched at the show is also sold by quite a few other companies and uses the T6000 gun, which is where I think people are getting confused????
Even Im confused and we sell the same machines!
Very good new machine and priced in the middle of the small mobile and large salon unit
Make sure you purchase from a company who has gone through the correct channels to sell this product to you though or you could find your warranty invalid.Im sure if you ask one of the companies who sell the machine they will be more than happy to come and demo for you,

Sorry Debbie but have found out the correct info on another site!
Apollo do NOT make the Minimist pro/ 6000 we are not talking about the MiniMist/ T 100 but the new machine!

Ive reworded it..... its soooooo confusing at the moment because of all the name changes!!

Anyway back to the question, if its the T100 or commonly refered to as the Minimist then all you need is a small holdal bag and it fits everything in it and i then put my cable in with my pop up tent , £2.99 in tescos black and with carry handles and shoulder strap Tracy. Minimist is excellent for mobile, lightweight and easy to use, easy to clean. It works really well under pressure but does like a rest when spraying continuelly as it gets hot. Cant fault mine and the service i have received from STC has been superb.
HTH
hiya Lucia :) no hon tantrick called it the minimist PRO hvlp (bigger etc than the minimist)thanks anyway x

Even Im confused and we sell the same machines!

You are telling me, it is confusing!! LOL...i'm getting there though with what is what :) thanks guys for all your posts :)

Hey guys just back from Excel and yesterday I was working on the Tantrick stand with the NEW Minimist Pro! OMG what a wicked machine. It has the spraying cability of the TC3 with the portability of the old Minimist, and is priced between the two machines.

It is heavier than the Minimist, but then it is FAR more robust and is suitable for all uses - heavy salon use, mobile, home salon. It's bloody brill and looks the mutts nuts too! It's about a quarter of the size of the TC3, a square box with perspex sides. Also, it is built in the UK and not the States as most other machines are.

I used it loads yesterday and it has controls that can increase and decrease the width of the spray. Honestly if you are serious about spray tanning and want a good investment then you can't go wrong with this one. I was mega impressed at value for money!

Hey guys just back from Excel and yesterday I was working on the Tantrick stand with the NEW Minimist Pro! OMG what a wicked machine. It has the spraying cability of the TC3 with the portability of the old Minimist, and is priced between the two machines.

It is heavier than the Minimist, but then it is FAR more robust and is suitable for all uses - heavy salon use, mobile, home salon. It's bloody brill and looks the mutts nuts too! It's about a quarter of the size of the TC3, a square box with perspex sides. Also, it is built in the UK and not the States as most other machines are.

I used it loads yesterday and it has controls that can increase and decrease the width of the spray. Honestly if you are serious about spray tanning and want a good investment then you can't go wrong with this one. I was mega impressed at value for money!

I can feel a purchase coming on! AND hubby is all agreeing lol!

I can feel a purchase coming on! AND hubby is all agreeing lol!

Well if you use the Minimist and want to upgrade then it's a fabbo machine! I know Layla who has the Minimist (another Tantrick trainer) didn't want to use it again when we were both spraying all the pesky students yesterday with the new Pro machine!!!

I have the TC3 which sprays the same as the Minimist Pro, but the latter is quieter and just looks fab .... and I'm a real magpie type! Keep telling myself that I have a fab machine already and I don't need this - I just WANT ONE!

Latest posts

Back