Minimum wage for intimate waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you and all the best :) x x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

well following on from this, I've decided to bite the bullet and go self employed. starting next month Im renting space in a salon where i can charge what i think my treatments are worth. and no Brazilians for minimum wage!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek[

Well done you. To answer the original question - no I wouldn't do it for minimum wage. I wouldn't do anything for minimum wage really. Hope this works out for you going it alone. I never looked back. Only advice - set your prices right. It's really hard to put them up, but easy to knock them down - by that I mean you can do special offers etc if they're priced high enough, so do 4 brazilians for xx if paid for in advance and then you have total loyalty from your client. Just a thought!!!

well following on from this, I've decided to bite the bullet and go self employed. starting next month Im renting space in a salon where i can charge what i think my treatments are worth. and no Brazilians for minimum wage!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek
Yippee!!!
You'll never look back. Good luck and you know where I am if you need advice. x

thank you so much everyone and Kim, you're my inspiration! x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back