Minx and nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkgirlie

Reaction score
Hi

Me again talking about Minx. Does nail varnish remover fetch the pattern off minx? I did my training yesterday. It was said that a coat of top coat is good to protect the minx. Am wearing the Minx so I can hopefully attract clients, on Friday I have a manicure client so am wondering if I get varnish remover on my minx will it be affected?

Thanks

xx:o

Does any one have an answer to this? Or am I just going to have to find out by doing it? xx

I don't use top coat over Minx. Some use it when Minx are applied to fingers and maybe some do with toes, but top coat is not part of a Minx service in general and we don't teach to use it. I dont think remover would remove the Minx patterns and I have never heard feedback that it has, but as I say, I don't use it myself. I don't think it would do the adhesion of the Minx at the ends of your fingers any good, but I don't think the pattern would be affected as Minx have a very sturdy clear top layer of their own that protects the pattern.

There is a Minx Lovers you can join where mos questions like yours are posted and then you have the feedback from the users. Click groups at the top of the page and join the Minx lovers group and then you can post Minx related questions there .. maybe get more help more quickly. x

Last edited:
Hi there , just noticed your post , I am nearly sure that if you get nail varnish remover on them it will damage the minx , now this is purely a guess as I am not 100% but am a nail tec who doesn't really do much minx. Can you wear gloves at the part where you are using nail varnish remover ?

I don't use top coat over Minx. Some use it when Minx are applied to fingers and maybe some do with toes, but top coat is not part of a Minx service in general and we don't teach to use it. I dont think remover would remove the Minx patterns and I have never heard feedback that it has, but as I say, I don't use it myself. I don't think it would do the adhesion of the Minx at the ends of your fingers any good, but I don't think the pattern would be affected as Minx have a very sturdy clear top layer of their own that protects the pattern.

There is a Minx Lovers you can join where mos questions like yours are posted and then you have the feedback from the users. Click groups at the top of the page and join the Minx lovers group and then you can post Minx related questions there .. maybe get more help more quickly. x

Hi

That's great, thank you xx:hug:

Nail varnish remover won't affect them at all. .All nail wraps are laminated in last stage of the manufacturing with the finest laminate which helps make the wrap waterproof and also means the wraps stays shiny (by applying the laminate it creates that glossy look, that lasts whilst they are being worn, and stops the pattern fading or going white)
I have actually had customers wear my nail wraps and after a while got bored with the pattern so applied a varnish over them. . When she got bored with the varnished look she used remover to take the varnish off and hey presto! the wrap was still as good as new and still gorgeous and glossy!!
The same goes for all wraps on the market I think xx

Latest posts

Back