Minx Certificates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emzo

Reaction score
Hi I would just like to ask if anyone who has trained in Minx has received a certificate to certify that they have completed the training? I did mine a few weeks ago and I'm just curious to find out if anyone has?

Hi
I done my minx training at the fingertips center at the end of July and we were told at the time that they were running behind with the certificates. I still don't have mine yet, I did contact them again about a month ago and was told the same that the certificates were running late. I expect mine any day now. HTH

Hi I would just like to ask if anyone who has trained in Minx has received a certificate to certify that they have completed the training? I did mine a few weeks ago and I'm just curious to find out if anyone has?

Depends where you trained. If you trained with at a Creative Academy you will receive one.

I trained at the Fingertips Centre in Edinburgh, so hopefully it should be on it's way to me soon 

I trained with Ellisons and we all got it at the end of the course.

Emzo,

i did my training for minx at the fingertips centre and i think i waited about 8 weeks for mine. There was a wee back log i think.

If you want a rough time i would give the girls a call and ask, im sure they'd be happy to help.

I was told to expect mine around 3 months. xx

Thanks Guys! I just gave them a call and there is a backlog justnow I should hopefully have it sent to me in a few weeks :)

Ahh! im glad to know that others are waiting a long time like me, I did my L&P course in August and Im still waiting! :cry:

hi i did mine at the creative academy and it took 4 months to come!!! not sure why so long but got it eventually!!

hi i did my training with ellisons back in April, then received my certificate a couple of weeks later xxxx

I just read this thread and contacted S2 because I did a Shellac Attack at the beginning of June and never got a certificate. Apparently we will get them but they won't commit to when x

Why is this taking so long? Any course or training I have done I have always got the certificate straight away! Quite frustraiting :cry:

I know! I appreciate that loads of people have been training in Shellac, Minx etc over the last six months, but whether the trainees' names are printed or handwritten it's still a long delay! I haven't trained in Minx yet - do you need a certificate in it before your insurance will cover you? x

Apologies for delays, but the most important thing to we at S2 is to service our clients with the products they need and we have all on to keep up with that at the moment .. can't spare anyone to man the printers for certificates when they are needed on the phones. PHONES come first.

Certificates will be sent out but just not as high a priority ATM. We know you want them .. they will be done. Thanks for being patient and appreciating that we are not talking about a few people but hundreds and hundreds who are training in Minx and Shellac. We''ll get too it never fear ... we know how you all love to paper the walls with certificates. lol

hi i did my training with ellisons back in April, then received my certificate a couple of weeks later xxxx

You got an Ellisons Certificate. The Minx certificate is different. Yes there is a wait and it simply down to numbers - we are doing them as fast as we can. Please be patient... they are on their way.

PS - Before all hell lets loose - Ellisons do their own certificate as the course is taught by an Ellisons educator. All other Minx courses are taught at Creative Academies for obvious reasons and we have MINX certificates. The only way to get an authentic MINX certificate is train via HQ. HTH's:!:

I did my training at a Creative Academy in Bournemouth back in May with 2 friends,none of us have recieved the certificates yet. I have called several times about my certificate and was told to email them and they would forward the email and then I should get my certificate.I've emailed 3 times now and still not got it.

Last friday I called again and was told that there was a backlog and that I should email them again:zzz:

I dont know what to think anymore.I am a busy lady,I took the time to do the training with Minx because I wanted to keep with a well known,respected brand and have NEVER waited so long for any certificate in my life.Even when doing my Diplomas at college,where there are thousands of students all doing exams,I got my certificates within a couple of months.

6 months imo a very long time to wait for a certificate.I know in some peoples eyes its only a piece of paper,and I dont keep mine all on display however I like to keep them in a portfolio for potential clients to view if they wish.

Anyway,I shall email again,now the weekend is here for me and hopefully receive my certificate before Xmas.

I did my training at a Creative Academy in Bournemouth back in May with 2 friends,none of us have recieved the certificates yet. I have called several times about my certificate and was told to email them and they would forward the email and then I should get my certificate.I've emailed 3 times now and still not got it.

Last friday I called again and was told that there was a backlog and that I should email them again:zzz:

I dont know what to think anymore.I am a busy lady,I took the time to do the training with Minx because I wanted to keep with a well known,respected brand and have NEVER waited so long for any certificate in my life.Even when doing my Diplomas at college,where there are thousands of students all doing exams,I got my certificates within a couple of months.

6 months imo a very long time to wait for a certificate.I know in some peoples eyes its only a piece of paper,and I dont keep mine all on display however I like to keep them in a portfolio for potential clients to view if they wish.

Anyway,I shall email again,now the weekend is here for me and hopefully receive my certificate before Xmas.

ive been waiting from march for my minx certificate from bmouth n got told s2 send them from head office, last time i did my order over he phone they said was going to be with me soon about 2 onths ago! but gong into bmouth monday so will ask in there! x

You got an Ellisons Certificate. The Minx certificate is different. Yes there is a wait and it simply down to numbers - we are doing them as fast as we can. Please be patient... they are on their way.

PS - Before all hell lets loose - Ellisons do their own certificate as the course is taught by an Ellisons educator. All other Minx courses are taught at Creative Academies for obvious reasons and we have MINX certificates. The only way to get an authentic MINX certificate is train via HQ. HTH's:!:
Samantha, could you please tell me if we will receive certificates for Shellac training? As a previous poster has mentioned she will be recieving a cert for the shellac attack class she did recently. I did my Shellac training at the bournmouth creative academy, im not sure if my training day was the same has the shellac attacks but we were told we don't receive certs for shellac because its a cnd product, but we will for minx because its a different company. :confused:

All Right Then....:lol:

@Minx Grumblers (and rightly so)... SORTED!! All certs will be with you by end of the week.

@Shellac Cert requests. CND have not done a 'specific' certificate for Shellac but we are wondering if we can use the BRAND NEW Skill Building certificates. I am awaiting an answer on this. Any Skill Building class will receive the same certificate so it is not a SPECIFIC Shellac certificate. I may request they they DO one though as I know so many want it.

If you want me to remember to email you direct with a response please email me direct to [email protected] so that I can keep it in my TO DO folder!:hug:

Latest posts

Back