Minx Creasing the next day?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzev

Reaction score
Hi All,
I did a minx party the other day which went very well. Everyone was very pleased with their toes, apart from the girl who went first, came back to me at the end and mentioned she had a slight crease in one of her big toes. I happily rectified this for her and asked her 'are you happy with that now?' to which she replied that she was. I get a text the next day that 5 of her toes have now creased. I gave her her proper aftercare etc, and have never had this problem before when minxing, which I have been doing for over a year and a half. I said for her to come and I would take a look at them, but she cant make it this week and has made appointment for a weeks time, so I have asked her to send me a pic of her toes as they are now, as by next week she may have some wear and tear on them. She posted a picture on fb the night of her toes and they look fine and she said how much she loved them. Im happy to rectify a problem if its my fault but has anyone ever had this before. Are some people susceptible to their Minx creasing overnight? (just a note all the other Minxees are fine with no probs at all)

If she has highly arched nails it may be that you stretched them a little too much? Minx doesn't like too much stretching and can shrink back a bit

I would say that if you know you have applied them correctly and you know they were well stuck on and had no creases in them when she left you (with her nails having cooled down totally) then it is something she is doing that is causing the creases.

I have had some creases during aplication on really arched toes but once smothed out pressed down and cooled down those wraps are stuck fast and are going nowhere without help.

If there are so many nails crinkled I would think there is definatly a need to see them and asap - next week is no good at all and I would have thought if they were that bad she wouldnt want to wait that long to get them sorted.

In your situation I would say: I need to see them within 48 hours max to asses if them or I will not look at or touch them (to rectify any issues) without further payment.
I'd also ask what shoes she has been wearing if she's been lounging in the bath/shower and not smoothed them over after getting out etc etc...

I think most clients that return with problems on thier Minx have caused it themselves as there is nothing really that can go wrong after the aplication that would be the technicians fault. Maybe a bit of lifting if the wrap is not trimmed (some left touching the skin) and pressed onto the nail propperly but thats about it.

Last edited:
like i said yeterday fussy madam ! got my first detoxer today !!!! hope your well xx

Latest posts

Back