Minx for Vogue Italia | Put the Claws Away…Or Not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leaving aside the actual nails - which I'm presuming are a great editorial look, but please tell me they won't be translated into mainstream - I can't get over how badly fitting the shoes are. Even without the nails they are too small.
Sack the stylist I say! Surely there's enough inspiration out there to do pretty or spectacular (not minging). Lovely nail art, minging nails, minging nails hanging out of shoes!

i just keep thinking highly impractical as your limited to just wearing flip flops or sandals !

The stylist asked Lisa for long toes... Lisa's version with nail tips was appropriate the first time around, but when the stylist saw the model she said the toes nails were not long enough so so had to create even longer tips....

Yeah half of that length would have been nice, long toenails look nice when they are just over the edge.
toenails that are too short look terrible too and bring their own problems, i think they are nice when they are just a little bit past the edge

and also you can get away with it on the big toe but never the little toes

My first initial thought....YUK! Still my thought....:suprised:

Latest posts

Back