Minx going going ...............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitz

Reaction score
Just thought I would let you guys know that I have just managed to get the minx I have been waiting for as S2 have had a delivery. I am not saying that all designs are in but if you need some I would be quick as you know how quick it flies out.

Last edited by a moderator:
its ok - i was told this afternoon there is another delivery due end of this week ...

kx

I keep looking at the web page to order and it just says out of stock on loads! I need a marine masque desperately too and thats still saying out of stock.
I might give them a ring if I get a long enough gap tomorrow. I am in need!!!

Thanks so much for starting this thread!!!
Just went to the sweet shop and stocked up on MINX!!!! Still no masque,,,but I will use an alternative until I can get some!

I found last week whilst putting an order in on line a lot of the minx I needed was marked out of stock. I chatted on line to a very helpful sales assistant who double checked for me and gave me provisional delivery dates for the minx she kept my order on the system in standby and rang me back today as promised in order to complete my order, what a great facility to have available on line. I am very impressed.

Latest posts

Back