Minx, hot fingers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingbat

Reaction score
Hi, iv'e applied minx twice now and each time my fingers burn. Not overley hot but warm. It feels like presure from the minx .It does wear of after a while but I find it uncomfortable. Does anyone have the same feeling?
Posted via Mobile Device

Mmmmm...the heat only comes from the lamp...and is very temporary...they very quickly cools down. Its like warming bread in an oven...once its out the oven it cools down...it doesn't continue to get hot.

Maybe you have your lamp set too high or placed to near the nails....??

Also Minx is very light so i cant understand what "pressure" you might be feeling.

just thinking is there any chance you could be allergic to minx?? or have you damaged your nails at all? xx

Have you got very thin damaged or bendy nails ? you said this is on your finger nails,but what about your toe nails as they are normaly thicker have you tryed it on your toe nails and did this happen there to?
or is there any chance you could be over streching it maybe as its cooling and shrinking back alittle its some how tight and this is causeing it? wood explaine the pressuer you felt, dose the pattern look streched?

Last edited:
I get the heat feeling on my finger(where your finger prints are) I can feel the heat if I I touch my face for instant. I have to keep my fingers moving and keep touching the finger tips because it is annoying.
I put a minx on one finger on saturday and if I touch that finger pad it is warm.
I have good strong nails and they are long.

I don't know?????
I thought maybe someone could have an answer
Thanks
Debbie

If anyone wants to apply one for me to see you can.

Latest posts

Back