Minx in USA

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HALOWEE

Reaction score
Hi all
i am wanting to do minx and was looking for some info
do i have to do a class and is there a place in the usa
sorry if it has ben asked before

There is a gal in TX that does a lot of minx and has media coverage on it, maybe google her and she could answer accesability questions - Athena Elliot, Spathena, Houston, TX
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm doing Minx in North Carolina....there is not a class that I know of to take to get you started. It looks like they may offer workshops at various beauty shows, but no just basic classes from Minx.

You register on the website with your professional license number. Then you purchase a starter kit which come with a link to view the Minx training video online. You watch the training video over and over and get your stuff in the mail from California and then you practice practice!

HTH

Our salon is starting to do Minx and clients seem really interested in them.I ordered from website and got the link for the video also.Each set gets better.By July we will be offering to clients.If you want to communicate I would love to network on Minx--just PM me!

I have to tell you that peeps are going crazy for them in the UK!! The Scottish lassies LOVE them and there are some great Minxers there doing really good business. Not to mention the rest of the UK, but there was I thinking that they would be so conservative in Scotland .. and they are SO NOT!! :lol:

Many ladies that would never consider wearing nail art on their fingers (for instance myself) ADORE Minxed toes! I can handle nail art on my toes no problem, so it seems I can be a little Minx after all. :green:

Latest posts

Back