Minx & Jacuzzi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
Hi guys, well i just wanted to let u all know for future ref that minx and jacuzzi do not mix. I had silver lightning on my toes, was very drunk and my toes minx were floating around the jacuzzi. The ones that sevived have all creased and wrinkled and rea set there self. So guys jacuzzi and minx are a no go xxxx

hi jenny been looking at doing minx in my salon what do you think of it generally love to know !!!!

Thanks for that, I have a jacuzzi hot tub in my garden, so I won't go in with those on.
I have also found that INM Northern Lights silver holographic topcoats peels right off my enhancements too when I've worn it and gone in the tub!

I can't see the difference between going in a jacuzzi and having a bath, a shower or swim in the pool, I've done all 3 with my Minx'd toes and they've been on for 4 weeks now with no sign of lifting/floating off.

Who did yours? Mine are fab - so many positive comments - very striking. Also been in my own jacuzzi - no probs.

I have to disagree with you there Jenny, I was Minxed in July, spent a week in Spain, on the beach daily, in the sea and sand daily and finishing off with a nightly hot tub session with NO movement whatsoever. I removed these after 7 weeks due to regrowth. I still had the high gloss.

Cathy

I think there is generally a higher concentration of chemicals in jacuzzis.I always think of it as sharing your bath water with everyone.
Its warm for a start,less water circulating so to keep it germ free it has to have a higher volume of chemicals than a pool.I am generally talking about public high volume Jacuzzis.

The minx look amazing, but the hot tub just floated them away, My friend had the gold on and her stood the time, although wrinkled on the free edge. Maybe they need to be on a longer to stand the hot tub. We had a fab night , but need to put a new set on tonight for work tomo. They looked amazing, but the tub goes up to 45 degrees and with the bubbles as well it just did not last . But i have to say that people that see them love them.
Any clues on how they fair in a sun bed xxx

Hi guys, well i just wanted to let u all know for future ref that minx and jacuzzi do not mix. I had silver lightning on my toes, was very drunk and my toes minx were floating around the jacuzzi. The ones that sevived have all creased and wrinkled and rea set there self. So guys jacuzzi and minx are a no go xxxx

I was in a Jacuzzi in Spain every night - no problem with mine at all so - I disagree!! :idea:

I'm thinking that this is more likely to be an application problem :?: :!:

Latest posts

Back