MINX nails.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorapoo

Reaction score
:rolleyes::rolleyes:Can anyone tell me where I can train to use minx??? im from the durham area!!

Last edited:
Hi
If you get in touch with Sweet Squared, they will tell you your nearest trainer.Am sure there is one in Newcastle.
Just done mine today & the fingertips centre Edinburgh, they were fab.
:o)

If you go on sweet squared website and click on education it will tell you where they are. Education
I did my training at manchester with Julia and it was really good. The girls there are all so passionate about what they do and very knowledgable( I am sure that is across the board with cnd)

I'd go straight to S2 in Leeds you'll have loads of fun and the MINX are all there for you to purchase too when you are done.

could you tell me how much the training cost? im in manchester too where did you have to go?

could you tell me how much the training cost? im in manchester too where did you have to go?

Training is free when you buy a kit (highly recc)
I trained with Julia Moran at the manchester creative accademy.

Manchester
You can phone them on 01942 675580, Julia does the training and she is lovely. If you give them a ring they will really help you and all the girls there are lovely and will do all they can to help and advise you.
I had a fab time as you can probably tell :)
If you do go have fun!

You must be a professional manicurist or nail technician to buy Minx or train with Minx ... you will need to prove this by certification and the people you need to ring re classes and information as the licensed supplier of Minx, is Sweet Squared
08452106060 .. they will direct you to the nearest educator for Minx.

Latest posts

Back