Minx Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funsusie

Reaction score
Hi
I have a client wanting their minx toes nails tonight but she has just text me to say 1 of her big toe nails has bn stubbed right down. Is it possible still to do?
Thanks for advice.

When you say stubbed right down, do you mean no free edge at all? I haven't come across this yet but I guess you could cut to size, apply the Minx and seal under the edge with a little Gel Bond or similar. Or you could cut to size, apply Minx and use toe nail clippers or scissors to cut along the edge and then apply pressure to seal. I'm sure you will find a way around it when you see the actual nail. HTH x

Hi
Yeah no free edge at all. I will try cutting with the scissors & applying pressure, hopefully this will work.
Thanks

Hi Susanna this shouldn't cause you any problems and hopefully you wont need gelbond.Instead of filing the usual way(east to west) file north to south. On some designs this can leave a white edge so then you can file the usual way to remove it. hth:)

Latest posts

Back