Minx on an 8 Year old???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelleymclapo

Reaction score
Hi all,
My little neice would like minx on her hands and toes for her uncles wedding next week (to look like her mummy lol)

Is there any issue putting Minx on such young nails? I have told my sister in law i would get a proffesional opinion before offering to do them lol XXXX

Thank you XXX Michelle XXX

No, no issue at all, it would be absolutely fine to do them.

Hope she sits nice and still for you (I'm sure she will cause she'll be so happy to have them done) :)

No, no issue at all, it would be absolutely fine to do them.

Hope she sits nice and still for you (I'm sure she will cause she'll be so happy to have them done) :)

Thanks Karen XXX

Many of the Minx designs look very cute and are quite suitable for children and that special occasion. Tell her not to pick. lol

Hi all,
My little neice would like minx on her hands and toes for her uncles wedding next week (to look like her mummy lol)

Is there any issue putting Minx on such young nails? I have told my sister in law i would get a proffesional opinion before offering to do them lol XXXX

Thank you XXX Michelle XXX
hi na i would say if she wants them do them for her i done my 6 year olds toes for her for a party:) its not like your using harsh chemicals on her nails when i done my daughters i just heated the minx i didnt keep her wee tootsie under the lamp my daughter loves minx kinda hard to shape for her small toes but worth it to see there little faces after :) xxx

Latest posts

Back