Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannielle13

Reaction score
do i need any qualifications to do a minx course> i have been told i dont????
HELP!!!!!

Then you have been told incorrectly.

MinX is a professional service therefore you must have a professional qualification in at least Manicure and Pedicure in order to purchase the real thing MINX. Without that you will only be able to buy Minx copies that are sold to anyone at all. I'm sorry if this dsiappoints but that is the way it is .. we look after out professionals by keeping the Minx service exclusive to pros.

Your nearest CND training centre for mani pedi and MINX is the Fingertips Centre 0131 33 33 180 or [email protected]

Can i just ask, my friend has just purchased a minx kit and is busy practising, but she received an email the other day saying that minx will only be available to people who have actually done the minx course, does anyone one know if this is true?

Can i just ask, my friend has just purchased a minx kit and is busy practising, but she received an email the other day saying that minx will only be available to people who have actually done the minx course, does anyone one know if this is true?

Did she purchase from Ellisons?? If so I believe this is true as they want to ensure quality of service to keep the integrity of the brand as high as possible. All the CND Academy+ locations offer free Minx training too. Your friend should check with Ellisons to make sure if it applies to her as she has already purchased Minx. It is hard to comment when we don't have the whole story.

Latest posts

Back