Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielleeeeee

Reaction score
Does any1 apply a top coat on minx ?

Uv Gel, Clear Nail Polish, Glue?

Need adviceee please! I've just done my toes (for the 1st time) & want to make sure they dont peel off. I've tried to look through some threads but no luck :(

Does any1 apply a top coat on minx ?

Uv Gel, Clear Nail Polish, Glue?

Need adviceee please! I've just done my toes (for the 1st time) & want to make sure they dont peel off. I've tried to look through some threads but no luck :(

I never put anything on toes they last well anyway but I do use a clear shellac over fingers to help them last :) x

Personally I just put a clear top coat over it. But lot's of people don't even do this. For me, I do this to prolong the wear of the minx...but to be honest, I only have to remove it because of the nail growth. :)

You can apply a top coat or a gel polish top coat if you want, as far as I know its down to preference because you don't really need to...

HTH

Kayleigh x

I don't put any top coats or glue on mine and they have lasted 9 weeks on one of my clients and that included 2 weeks in Antigua..

Never had any problems, I don't think a top coat on toes is necessary, plus then the client is able to remove the Minx themselves at home x

My toes have never needed it they stay on weeks, I put a coat of shellac on fingers for a bit of added protection :)

They won't peel off hunny Minx is Fab :D (if you have applied correctly obviously)

However you can put gel,shellac,acrylic,lumos etc etc over the top if you wish. xx

I was watching a tutorial on YouTube and seen on 1 they applied nail glue on the edges?

Thanks girls.. I might just leave them as they are, with out a top coat & see how long they last :)

LOVEEE them toes btw!!! :Love:

I don't put any top coats or glue on mine and they have lasted 9 weeks on one of my clients and that included 2 weeks in Antigua..

Never had any problems, I don't think a top coat on toes is necessary, plus then the client is able to remove the Minx themselves at home x

Fab design aren't they! :D

Minx do the sailor:)

Latest posts

Back