Miracle Shine by EzFlow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen

Reaction score
Hi there,

Does anyone use Miracle Shine by Ezflow?

I just wondered what the results were like on acrylic and natural nails and how do you use it? Is it like regular buffing paste where you buff with a chamois buffer?

Any info from any geeks would be great!

Kx

Karen said:
Hi there,

I just wondered what the results were like on acrylic and natural nails and how do you use it? Is it like regular buffing paste where you buff with a chamois buffer?

Kx
]

Miracle Shine is not an oil or a cream that will wash away. It is a buffing compound that will shine the surface of the nail for at least 10 to 14 days.

Miracle Shine is used together with an EzFlow "Snow Monkey" buffer file. The buffing side is made of Chamois leather that brings the nail to a high shine.

Miracle Shine can be used on Acrylic, Gel, Fiber glass and Natural nails. Three drops of Miracle Shine on the Snow Monkey per day.

Sounds like a advertisement, well a little bit it is for I took the words from the catalogue anyway hope it informed you.

David de Rijke
EzFlow Thailand

Karen said:
Hi there,

Kx

hi karen, i use miracle shine all the time, i use creative products and i use it on my girlfriend buffer to give a really good shine to my final buff, i think its excellent. julie x

I use Miracle Shine aswell, it's great - very poplular with my customers who can't wear nail polish for work - it gives a great shine to the nail. You don't have to use a lot of the product either so it lasts for ages! A lot of my customers who do sunbeds swear by it aswell as it doesn't discolour (yellow) like top coat often can.

I use Miracle Shine on top of Creative l&p and my clients always comment on how shiny it makes their enhancements.

Fab product xxx

I also love Miracle Shine, it truely is a fab product!

yep i agree miracle shine is the bizz

Me too, miracle shine is what it says a miracle!!! No seriously it is a fab product.

Yes really good Love it!

Caz xxx

I saw a Miracle Shine demo at ExCel earlier in the year and I have to say, I was extremely impressed with the product, not to mention the results !

Miracle Shine is fab! :)

Jo x

Oh no.... another addition to my Earls court list........

Is it like a buffing paste then? any idea how much it is?

How often can you buff nails to a shine without thinning the nail plate? I love natural nails with a shine but am a little concerned about how often you should do it.

Thanks for all your replies Geeks - looks like I'm buying some Miracle Shine!

Kx

Latest posts

Back