Missing nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vixano

Reaction score
Hello!
I am a mobile therapist. I have a client that has lost one of her big toe nails. She wants a replacement for it.

I don't offer any fake / acrylic nails so need some advice please.

I use OPI (Normal), Vinylux & Shellac varnishes.

What could I do for her? She is going on holiday and wants a replacement.

She said she heard about a powder that could be used?

Any tips / help / advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Vix :)

My understanding is you would need a tip and it's done like an acrylic. Also they have to have some natural nail left.

My understanding is you would need a tip and it's done like an acrylic. Also they have to have some natural nail left.
Thank you for your reply.

Anyone else any other thoughts?

Thanks so much! xx

If she has no natural nail left at all her only option would be to buy some stick on nails. You can get them from high street chemists and they make toe ones too. However whether they would actually last or not I couldn't say because the glue would have to go straight on the skin, something she should check on the packaging if it's suitable for this.

If she has no natural nail left at all her only option would be to buy some stick on nails. You can get them from high street chemists and they make toe ones too. However whether they would actually last or not I couldn't say because the glue would have to go straight on the skin, something she should check on the packaging if it's suitable for this.
Thank you so much for your replies.

She decided against having one fake nail. As she wants the natural nail to growth through.

Thanks again x

Latest posts

Back