Mobile beauty case/trolley in one, do they exist?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinyBird

Reaction score
Hi there, I was wondering whether anyone knows/has any experience of any beauty cases that double up as a working trolley for mobile beauty therapists. Preferrably something you can put your wax pot on or all your manicure/pedicure gear and carry all your kit around! Been surfing the net for months so I hope it's not obvious doh!
:confused:
Many thanks!!

i brought mine from Capital try them.

Aw thanks very much Tracey. Do you remember what it's called/features? xx

Last edited:
Hiya, i have the stanley tool boxes, a large one on wheels for all my nail stuff, one for my waxing, this is really good cos the lid is big enough to put my pot on and strips etc. I,ve also got a smaller one for my tanning maching. The most i paid was about £30

Hiya, i have the stanley tool boxes, a large one on wheels for all my nail stuff, one for my waxing, this is really good cos the lid is big enough to put my pot on and strips etc. I,ve also got a smaller one for my tanning maching. The most i paid was about £30

Not sure if you meant this brand of Stanley Tool boxes but I'm liking the look of this one. I know it's black/yellow but I like the wheels/handle idea and it has a handle on the top and a tray that pulls out. I was looking at getting something on wheels myself..

Is it this one?.....
ShowImage.aspx

this is what i use for my waxing equipment the lid is quite large and good for stnding things on. I paid £20 for this in wilkinsons some time last year.

Wow that looks great, thanks so much all, I'm new to this posting thang, it's good fun but a bit scary lots of icons etc!
Can I ask do you have to bend down quite far to it? I'm only asking as I have a bad back (I know not great for the job, but it doesn't seem to be good with any kind of job!)

its probab;y about 2ft tall

this is what i use for my waxing equipment the lid is quite large and good for stnding things on. I paid £20 for this in wilkinsons some time last year.

Was in B&Q with hubby yesterday and they do their own make of this.. practically identical for £30.. just incase Wilkinsons don't have any.
:)

Me too - fantastic it is.
Hi there, thought I'd put a question in about SAHAR FABRIC TROLLEY but it seems to have disappeared into cyberspace!
Could I ask whether the top is big enough/strong/hard wearing enough for putting a wax pot and the kit on it or facial stuff? It looks great and lightweight.
Many thanks to all the geeks who are helping me out really appreciate it x

I have a trolley, which comprises of 3 boxes, all stacked with the largest being at the bottom, the top box contains 2 foldout trays. On wheels or can be carried. You can use it with just 2 boxes stacked, as the topbox is the lid part. hope that makes sense

Hi there, thought I'd put a question in about SAHAR FABRIC TROLLEY but it seems to have disappeared into cyberspace!
Could I ask whether the top is big enough/strong/hard wearing enough for putting a wax pot and the kit on it or facial stuff? It looks great and lightweight.
Many thanks to all the geeks who are helping me out really appreciate it x

Yes it is but not the very top, unzip the top and use the top compartment! :hug:

got mine from GNB Salon Supplies - Nail and Beauty Wholesalers

GNB's Beauty Case 3 Tier with Box Trolley Base
[BBT]$250.00 $192.50
pixel_trans.gif
GNB's trolley has a wide axle, so it is stable and not wobbly, and is designed to keep all you products upright during transit.
Strong and sturdy.
Velvet inside.
Compartments can be easily moved around.
Bottom compartment is large enough to hold 1 litre pump bottles.
Fantastic for the mobile Nail Tech, Beautician or Hairdresser:
Wax pot, 1 litre pre and post lotions, wax spatulas and wax strips in the bottom tier
Fingernail enhancements in the middle section
Make up and sponges etc in the top section
Dimensions:
69cm x 40cm x 23cm
individual tray heights: 39cm, 13cm, 10cm
TB34W-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back