Mobile beauty couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Severnrose

Reaction score
Hi all,

Any tips on a good mobile beauty couch?! I want one that isn't majorly heavy and bulky but at the same time can carry a lot of weight (don't want any awkward moments with heavier clients). Are wooden or metal frames best?! Many thanks for you help :) x

I got mine from Ebay, it was £75 including delivery, carry bag, cover, erm rests everything! Mine is metal and the weight isn't to heavey, it's got a shoulder strap then a wee handle on the side to carry it. I love my bed, it's height adjustable and three fold so you can lift the head bit up for doing brows and lashes. Mine also has a face hole for massage.... and the best thing is its pink!!
Would defo recommend it xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got mine from Ebay, it was £75 including delivery, carry bag, cover, erm rests everything! Mine is metal and the weight isn't to heavey, it's got a shoulder strap then a wee handle on the side to carry it. I love my bed, it's height adjustable and three fold so you can lift the head bit up for doing brows and lashes. Mine also has a face hole for massage.... and the best thing is its pink!!
Would defo recommend it xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks very much, I will take a look at eBay and see if it's still available :) x

Latest posts

Back