Mobile Beauty therapists - how much do you charge for travel costs please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty By Laura

Reaction score
Hi

I currently work from home but have had a lot of people asking if I do mobile work. I am thinking about going mobile a couple of days a week and was wondering how much extra to charge for travel/fuel costs?

Laura xx

I only do mobile really but I do have a minimum call out fee of £15 for 5 miles. Anything over this I charge £1 per mile x

I only do mobile really but I do have a minimum call out fee of £15 for 5 miles. Anything over this I charge £1 per mile x

Do people actually pay the £15.00 chic? I am based in the midlands and don't think I could get away with charging that much but really don't know what to charge!! xx

I don't mean they have to pay £15 ontop of treatments. I mean that's the minimum treatment cost I'll go out for. So I won't go out for just an eyebrow shape etc :) sorry lol x

I don't mean they have to pay £15 ontop of treatments. I mean that's the minimum treatment cost I'll go out for. So I won't go out for just an eyebrow shape etc :) sorry lol x

Lol sorry that's me being thick!! x

I'm in Essex and I have a minimum call out fee of £10, my catchment area is a 10 mile radius and anything beyond this is charged at 75p per mile each way.

HTH

Exactly the same for me.

My min call out is £20. I would not travel anywhere further than 10 miles as I find it pointless. It takes me approx. 30min in my area to travel for an appointment 10 miles away.

1 hour appointment + 1 hour total travel to earn £20 or £30 - products= not worth it :)

My minimum call out is usually £20 but sometimes I will travel for £15. My location covers up to 7 miles but I will travel further if clients are having multiple treatments.

Latest posts

Back