Mobile Electrolysis -anyone do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eliza Doolittle

Reaction score
Hi, I am in a dilema at the moment as whether to convert my garage or continue to do mobile treatments. However, I would like to add Electrolysis to my treatments no matter which route I take. Im not sure how that would work being mobile - even more stuff to carry around!

Can anyone who is mobile & does electrolysis please give me some advice, thank you x

Anyone please?

Hi ya,

I do electrolysis. I work from home and a bit mobile. I have a few mobile. I have a hard pink box that I put the electrolysis machine in. Strexe do a mobile bag so that you can carry it around.

The other thing you need to bear in mind is that you need to be registered with your local council, I did in my area, every area is different, just ring the council and ask them about in, you need this for mobile as well. It's a one off paymeny, think it was £150.

I love elctrolysis and think it;s deffo worth it, not many places offer it and there is alot of people out there that do want it. I charge £10 for 10 minutes, £13 15 minutes. I also offer first treatment free with the consultstion.

Good luck
Kerryx

I fyou can manage to carry equipment around ,just bear in mind petrol cost and time from your door to theres, all adds up and clients place must be clean too,I thought of doing this myself but I would def add more charges on.

It is possible to do electrolysis mobile but of course it has to be worthwhile. Doing 10- 15 minutes at £15 for example will not be viable once you take out petrol and travelling/set up time. You would have to stipulate a minimum spend. I would do it from home as they will need regular appts. If it is every week a minimum spend threshold will probably make the electrolysis too expensive for the client compared to getting it done in a salon.:)

It is possible to do electrolysis mobile but of course it has to be worthwhile. Doing 10- 15 minutes at £15 for example will not be viable once you take out petrol and travelling/set up time. You would have to stipulate a minimum spend. I would do it from home as they will need regular appts. If it is every week a minimum spend threshold will probably make the electrolysis too expensive for the client compared to getting it done in a salon.:)

This is exactly what I was thinking.

How on earth can you make money from it if client is only having 15mins. What with the travelling, setting up, re-booking etc it must be at least an hour.

I think unless a client is having other treatments it just wouldn't be worth it.

Latest posts

Back