Mobile facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat-Nat

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I have been working mobile for about 2 years now and one of my treatments I provide is facials. Its one of my most favourite treatments but probably the one i do the least! I've decided to really give facials the push it deserves!

I worry that this just isnt something that people want as a mobile service! I take couch and facial steamer and my ipod with relaxing music one however I'm the first to admit that my facial range is not 'high quality' just strictly professional from the wholesalers so this the first thing I am going to change!

I am hoping that by getting a better range in I can lure more people plus make my facials more prescriptive. I am just worried that I am going to pay out a lot of money for a range but the demand for facials wont go up!

Just wondered if there are any mobile geeks out there who are busy with facials to ease my mind! And also as always any tips are greatly appreciated!!

I've never been busy with facials, so I'll be interested in this thread.

Lol well lets keep out fingers crossed that someone out there is sukic! x

I've just bought the skintruth kit,and I'm going to be doing offers on facials after Xmas.ive sampled the products on myself and was really happy with them so would definatly recommend it xx

I guess thats the risk you gotta take hun! I used skintruth/strictly professional at first but didnt feel confident i was providing a high quality facial so upgraded everything to Eve Taylor and now i feel confident with my facials when im selling the brand, benefits and advertising it.i work from home for facials not mobile and don't have many either but wen i do have a booking i feel confident im using a luxurious professional range.

We are salon based and use Dermalogica for our facials and we do about 2-3/week so not that many but lots more microdermabrasion treatments so maybe worth looking into this. x

I do loads of facials, and have just taken on Swissdermyl. The start up wasn't expensive and the products are just lovely. I think that if you are truly confident with the products you offer, the bookings will follow. I often sell a facial as a relaxing treatment, because it is one of my personal faves, so those who might fancy a massage will try a facial as I tell them how relaxing it is etc. I also do offers on FB of a limited number of facials at a special price that must be taken in January. This has resulted in several clients booking facials in Jan who don't normally have them. I limited it to 10, and they all went very quickly. Hope that helps!

Latest posts

Back