Mobile foot rest?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salpep

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I wonder if anyone could give me some idea's of what I could use to put clients feet on for when I do thier toes in there homes.

It has to be fairly lightweight as I need to carry it around with me. I'm not sure if there is anything out there I have done a search but found nothing.

:hug:

I take my couch with me. I know some people don't bother but to me it is unprofessional. Some therapists also sit the client on a chair and have their feet on their lap and work this way but I just find it so uncomfortable for the clients and their leg starts to shake.
I say take your couch xxx

:lol:Sorry to sound stupid but when you say 'couch' what do you mean? I am also a mobile tech and I usually sit on the floor with the clients feet on my lap but it's not very comfy for me or them?

Kylieb means massage couch. How can you sit on the floor doesn't it make your back ache ? x

:lol:Sorry to sound stupid but when you say 'couch' what do you mean? I am also a mobile tech and I usually sit on the floor with the clients feet on my lap but it's not very comfy for me or them?

A couch, like a beauty bed. It's not good for your posture hun to do it on the floor xxx

Hiya huni, I brought a Pedicure stool, its fab I love mine :) really comfortable for my client & myself, it comes apart easily,you sit on the stool, & your client has there leg on the leg support..:) xx

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for the advise ...I wonder could you point in the direct of where you got yours from? it's sounds very much what Im looking for :)

Thanks everyone for the other comment's although not sure I want to sit on the floor!

xx

hiya hun, Have you got an ebay account, I got mine from there think it was about £20 or so, and it was new but just have a look type in pedicure stools,
A few geeks on here dont get on with them,but again few of them do, I really love mine wouldnt be without her hehehe, shame you wasnt near by, you could borrow mine and see how you got on with her, its my baby i love it hehehe:)

Hiya

Aww thanks hun...thats so sweet :mad:)

I will have a search for one, Thanks for your help..very kind your the best lol xx

I will keep A look out for you hun ,when I go to the wholesalers I have alook on the for sale board,:hug: x

Latest posts

Back