Mobile Gelish and Roo Cases

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilly T

Reaction score
I have recently returned to salongeeks after a change in career for just over three years and have got myself up and running with Gelish.

I am almost sorted with regard to kit but the last thing to arrange is a suitable case/bag to transport/pack everything into.

I have been looking at Roo beauty cases at the rucksack type case on wheels but I am a little concerned about everything just being packed into one compartment. I am getting the roo zip up cases with dividers to store my colours into so would fit inside perfectly but my concern is transporting my daylight lamp and led lamp etc.

Does anyone have one that can give me some feedback on it? Alternatively, if you use any of the solid cases on wheels that fit everything in nicely please let me know which and what you think?

Thanks for your help! :)

Also posted in Gelish lovers group

I use tie roo suitcase type trolley and in tie big bit i have all my acrylic kit, my polishes, glitters, Shellac colours, couch roll big bottle of acetone and towels. In the built in pockets on the inside i have tools, nail art, solar oil for retail, konads and other small bits and bobs. I have my Shellac lamp in the front rucksake along with other bottles and more! It really is great lol
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I use tie roo suitcase type trolley and in tie big bit i have all my acrylic kit, my polishes, glitters, Shellac colours, couch roll big bottle of acetone and towels. In the built in pockets on the inside i have tools, nail art, solar oil for retail, konads and other small bits and bobs. I have my Shellac lamp in the front rucksake along with other bottles and more! It really is great lol

Thanks Vicki,

Have you any idea which one it is that you use? Or is it the ruck sack on wheels?

Check out the thread about mobile storage it went mad few weeks back there was link on there to get trolley for £59.95.

Also there was a zuca trlley l;ink on there aswell!

Check out the thread about mobile storage it went mad few weeks back there was link on there to get trolley for £59.95.

Hi :) Yes, I think they were on offer from £89.95 but I think they have gone back up again now :(

I will take a look in case there's a voucher offer or something - thanks

I think if you go back to the thread that mentioned the discounted price and go through the link you night still get it for that price :)

Found it! Thanks for the reminder :)

Found it! Thanks for the reminder :)

Cool glad you got it x let me know what it like havent got one as yet but seen ic of it on here and looks like you can fit alot in like the zuca one but it a bit pricey:confused:

Cool glad you got it x let me know what it like havent got one as yet but seen ic of it on here and looks like you can fit alot in like the zuca one but it a bit pricey:confused:

It arrived yesterday and it's great! The larger of the three inner cases fits gelish colours in and I can see them at a glance through the netted lid so saving time. Have plenty of inner cases for gelish and room for my towels, tissues, lamp, liquids and day light lamp! Can't say I will ever be carrying it on my back though! :D

It arrived yesterday and it's great! The larger of the three inner cases fits gelish colours in and I can see them at a glance through the netted lid so saving time. Have plenty of inner cases for gelish and room for my towels, tissues, lamp, liquids and day light lamp! Can't say I will ever be carrying it on my back though! :D

It's fab isn't it?! I use it for Shellac, I love the little bag with the dividers for my colours and all the compartments on the front and side of the case are so handy too.

Latest posts

Back