Mobile hair-rinsing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KirstieLou

Reaction score
I've been mobile beauty since beginning of year & have a my equipment sussed, started hairdressing course 3 weeks ago & gonna start buying bits now.
How do you wash the hair? Do you use their bath the whole head flipped over thing? Any items that can help?x

Well I have a shower head attached to my sink at home if I do a few at my house,but if I'm at clients house I either do it over their kitchen sink with a massive jug,over their bath with the jug or with their shower over bath,you will find your own way as you go along!!

You can buy a portable backwash! Saves sore backs £60 great for toners

My friend is mobile and has this portable backwash. It's great. She is so happy I pointed it out to her. :)

Sink or there shower I do have a shower attetment but don't fit to all sinks, looked at the back wash they do look good but I don't drive or I would love one

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Their bath with a shower attachment it's not very glamorous and I feel bad I also give them a small towel to cover their faces with as I don't like the water getting in their eyes. May think about a portable back wash though x

I have a comfy wash for sale pm me for details

Latest posts

Back