Mobile lash extensions - Wirral area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brittone05

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any please?

Aternatively, can anyone recommend a reputable salon or individual near to me so that I can contact them please ( or anyone fancy a brew and some home made stew who will travel to me lolol)

Thanks in advance xx

Aternatively, can anyone recommend a reputable salon or individual near to me so that I can contact them please ( or anyone fancy a brew and some home made stew who will travel to me lolol)

Thanks in advance xx

You could always try PM ing kellyshaw ....although in Manchester she might appreciate a stew...very slimm lass and could afford risking one heavy meal lol :eek::lol::hug:

You could always try PM ing kellyshaw ....although in Manchester she might appreciate a stew...very slimm lass and could afford risking one heavy meal lol :eek::lol::hug:

This is Kellys user name "Kelshah"
she has been doing lashes a while now and im sure she would enjoy a cuppa and stew :lol:

Ooooh thanks :) Will drop her a PM - am sure her little one would have a blast in hubby's new kids summer house build too should she wish to being her :)

Thanks in advance xx

Hi hun do you mean cluster lashes or actual indivdual ones like noveou? we are a team of beauty therapists and stylists called "Perfect hair and beauty" and i do the cluster lashes and will soon be doing noveou (apologies for any spelling errors!) xxxx

Hahaha I love stew!!! hehe I could always come and see you its not too far! xxx

Latest posts

Back