Mobile mileage charge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
How much do you charge per Nile when travelling mobile?
I'm guessing most people cover a certain mileage for free, then charge per mile after this, just wondering what people charge...

Also, do you charge for your return journey or just for travelling to their home?

E.g. If you only travel a 5 mile radius and they live 13 miles away - would you charge for 8 miles or 8 miles e/w = 16 miles?

Thanks

Grrrrr iPhone predictive text.... MILE, not Nile! Lol

I'm planning on having a charge for journeys over 5 miles, at £1 per mile. This will cover the extra mileage there and back (so 50p each way); for a treatment 8 miles away I would charge £3 for travel. There's a few threads on here that helped me come to the decision, so if you don't get the replies you're looking for then try to search. :)

But to be honest, I'm thinking/hoping I won't have many clients outside the 5 mile radius.. We'll see!

I'm planning on having a charge for journeys over 5 miles, at £1 per mile. This will cover the extra mileage there and back (so 50p each way); for a treatment 8 miles away I would charge £3 for travel. There's a few threads on here that helped me come to the decision, so if you don't get the replies you're looking for then try to search. :)

But to be honest, I'm thinking/hoping I won't have many clients outside the 5 mile radius.. We'll see!

Exactly the same as me except I cover 6 miles free of extra charge. Then £1 extra for each mile over (but not both ways) x

I charge clients nothing for the first 5 miles then 45p per mile round trip after that :)

Latest posts

Back