Mobile nail case/mobile nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peppy

Reaction score
hi, i currently work from a salon but may be doing mobile in the near future.

Can anybody give me tips about the best way to handle mobile nails, and suggest a good case for me to purchase.

Im probably looking for a case that can hold all my equipement (i do normal mani, pedi, acrylic and also gelish so room for a led lamp) and all the stuff that goes with it!

Ive had a look at a few sites but they can be very expensive! and without looking in person its hard to see all the compartments etc.

Hopefully was going to store all equipment in the case then take a waterproof table cloth, and possibly get a mobile table. Is this what other people do? Any tips gratefully received! :green: p.s are there many cases on show at Olympia?

I bought a case from Dennis Williams it's black leatherette n has compartments that fold in and a space at the bottom to store larger items! The only thing I find is I cannot store my pumps in for scrubfresh etc...
I have a mobile table which I got off eBay as I have struggled in the past when goin to peoples houses working across a larger table or even on a corner does your back no favours although I sometimes feel stupid when turning up at someones house and they gosh what a lot of stuff however whatever I can do to make my job easier!
I'd have a really good thing bout what you want to put in your case and the height of bottles etc before you get one and realise you need something else to carry the rest of your stuff! ( if that makes sense)
I saw the CND it bag and that looks fab but you can't get hold of it anywhere! x

hi, i currently work from a salon but may be doing mobile in the near future.

Can anybody give me tips about the best way to handle mobile nails, and suggest a good case for me to purchase.

Im probably looking for a case that can hold all my equipement (i do normal mani, pedi, acrylic and also gelish so room for a led lamp) and all the stuff that goes with it!

Ive had a look at a few sites but they can be very expensive! and without looking in person its hard to see all the compartments etc.

Hopefully was going to store all equipment in the case then take a waterproof table cloth, and possibly get a mobile table. Is this what other people do? Any tips gratefully received! :green: p.s are there many cases on show at Olympia?

Hiya,

Im mobile and i got this case:

Sibel Professional Baroque Beauty Box in Black/Silver Pattern

Its got no compartments in which is great as i can stand all my pump bottles upright so it doesnt leak in the car! I store my gelish and OPI polishes in clip lock tupperware boxes inside the case. I also have a large fiorelli black leather flight bag from debenhams to carry my 'sqishy' stuff like towels, armrest, and zip bag with my dappen dish, powders and brushes in. Plus it means i can have the bag on my shoulder leaving on hand free to lock the car and open doors etc! :lol:

Hi I use OPI manicure case. It is expensive but I find that if you are at a client's house only for a mani then this does. Holds lots of OPI laquer (2 canter lever compartments) and mani prep underneath. I also have a wheeled Molly Coddle from ebay. it has 4 compartments with the largest in the bottom which holds my SBC pump bottles etc. The top has 2 canter lever compartments. The next compartment 4cm high, will hold acrylic/gel pots etc. The next is about 3cm high. These 4 compartments will separate so you can take individual ones out. Look about for the prices vary on ebay.

x

Hi I use OPI manicure case. It is expensive but I find that if you are at a client's house only for a mani then this does. Holds lots of OPI laquer (2 canter lever compartments) and mani prep underneath. I also have a wheeled Molly Coddle from ebay. it has 4 compartments with the largest in the bottom which holds my SBC pump bottles etc. The top has 2 canter lever compartments. The next compartment 4cm high, will hold acrylic/gel pots etc. The next is about 3cm high. These 4 compartments will separate so you can take individual ones out. Look about for the prices vary on ebay.

x

What's a 'MOLLY CODDLE'??

Hi, I just got a table from Halfords. Its a picnic table thats a great size and really lightweight. It cost about £35. :)

ooh thanks for that, some nice ones there, decisions decisions!

Latest posts

Back