Mobile nail station

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZOE!

Reaction score
Hi I am planning on doing nails at home or mobile after i have my baby, im looking to buy an affordable nail table, that can be folded away. Has anyone any suggestions, it doesnt have to be a proper nail table but something similar would be great. Thanks

i usually find the stuff at www.economed.com to be good value for money. not sure if they have what you want though. when i first started i used a folding picnic table from argos.

i got mine from capital - just over £100.00 - but really pleased with it, think you can order it from their website too, but may have to pay delivery:

www.capitalhairandbeauty.co.uk

hth

jane xxxx

Hiya.

That's what im going to do....you can have a look on ebay they have some good, simple ones that will do the job.

:green: xx

hi i brought one off ebay it was brand new and incuding ostage and packaging cost me £60 bargin iks portable, foldable and has a little draw kidny shaped perfect a little heavy though i think but im weak, my hubby says im a wimp. look undernails and put in a search for foldable and the lady who sells them will come up. good luck.

Latest posts

Back