mobile nail tech..how many bags/trolleys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi!
I'm trying to deside what to pack my nail things in to do mobile clients (if i get any)what bags or trollys do you use and how many do you have for doing mobile nails!

Many Thanks!:hug:

I use the large Bucket Bag, bought it from Hyperion, it's fab and I wouldn't part with it for love nor money, I keep all of my products, brushes, gels etc in there and my Brisa lamp goes in a bag of its own, wrapped carefully in a towel or in its box.
I used to have a diy style workbox on wheels but found that I was taking things that i didn't need and duplicating items, we don't need to be carrying excess products when we have enough already :wink2:

I guess its as many as you need, I have things is seperate crates that way I can go back and get it if I need to. Say if your going to someone who is going to have p & w they may go and surprise you and want glitters or something, if you package it up in a separate crate in the car you can get it if need be. I'm going to be separating my prep stuff to my gels to by l & p to my fabric so I can grab what I need and make sure I haven't forgot anything!

HTH's a bit

I think you started a thread not so long ago about cases, enamel holders and files and tools storage.

It was called Mobile Techs please help. See if you can find any answers on there.

I use a aluminium carry case that I got from B&Q, it does just what I need.

HTH Teri x:hug:

:smack:I think this is a bit hurtful,i'm sorry but i'm just asking for some help and advice can't i do that anymore!
I think you started a thread not so long ago about cases, enamel holders and files and tools storage.

It was called Mobile Techs please help. See if you can find any answers on there.

I use a aluminium carry case that I got from B&Q, it does just what I need.

HTH Teri x:hug:
Anyway!thank you for your help so fare.:hug:

:smack:I think this is a bit hurtful,i'm sorry but i'm just asking for some help and advice can't i do that anymore!Anyway!thank you for your help so fare.:hug:

So sorry if I have hurt your feelings, this was certainly not my intention. I just wanted to point out that you had already asked a question similar to this before and you may of been able to find the answer if you just did a search.

Of course you can ask for help and advise that is what we are all here for, to help one another.

Again, didn't mean to hurt your feelings!!

Teri x:hug:

I use a 'Rusk' hairdressers aluminium case that I bought from sally's. Did cost over £50 but has stood the test of time and holds lots. Has fold out trays and a deep base, as it's designed for hairdressers.

Hi Sarah
Do a search on this subject as I know I have answered this one before.
Its a prob we mobile nail tech/beauticians face!

i look like i am leaving home when i go out working mobile, i have a big silver trolley for all my nail things then a small box for my roller wax heater and wax things and also a seperate one full of facial products and thats besides the other bags that i someimes have to take with me.

:eek: :eek:

Latest posts

Back