Mobile nail techs - nail stations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleySullivan

Reaction score
What table do you use for doing nails mobile ... do u bring two chairs aswell or use chairs that client has in their house? xx

Hi hun, i bring a sturdy folding table, its this one from lakeland

Small Handy Table - Lakeland, the home of creative kitchenware
you can adjust the height too you see so its brill, and wipe clean too.
I don't bring chairs i use chairs a client has.

Theres so much to think about when mobile and if you forget something its game over! So it pays to be really organised and check everything each day before any clients.

YOu might also find some good camping tables in the end of summer sales too this time of year
xxx

I bought this foldable table from Argos, £14.99
Buy Twin Folding Table. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

There are 2 height settings, the first is slightly higher than coffee table height, the second is suitable for using as a table.

I like it because it's big and I like to have everything to hand, not so sure how sturdy it is in comparison to the Lakeland one.

Word of warning, the legs detach properly not fold under but for the price, it does the job. :D

Oh and I also have 2 foldable chairs which I take to clients, as I know they definitely fit under the table OK. Costco sell them for £14.00 and they're slightly padded so comfortable.

Hi, I brought a folding manicure table from ebay in a case, and two white padded tublar chairs that i keep in the car, as some clients havent got chairs or they are totally the wrong height, making it sooo hard to do a good job.xx

Latest posts

Back