Mobile people

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkbunny28

Reaction score
Hey

To all those who are mobile - WHERE do you store everything at home when not working and all other products in their big pots? My bedroom is too full and messy and my mother is moaning she wants her living room lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey

To all those who are mobile - WHERE do you store everything at home when not working and all other products in their big pots? My bedroom is too full and messy and my mother is moaning she wants her living room lol x

Huge cupboard everything's in storage boxed the big plastic ones that are transparent
Oh and my boot of car

I'm lucky as we have a spare 'spare room' and I converted this into a treatment room. I got the wardrobe fitted with custom built shelves so everything stores neatly. It's all being changed back to a bedroom now though and I'm going to be getting rid of a lot of kit so I'm sure it will be back to trying to stash it somewhere!
Ikea usually have great storage units which you might be able to work into your bedroom somehow?

Hi, I have 2 trolleys thinking it would all be kept nice and tidy ....... Wrong !!!! I have stuff in 2 bedrooms so in now making the 3rd bedroom into a home salon so I have a place I can practise and keep stuff. So I know just how you feel and the problem is the more services you provide the more equipment you have. If you find a solution please let me know 😄

Steph x

My hall way... It looks like im moving out lol! But it is shut off from my living space so I dont have to look at it. & its by the door ready to go, on my way out. Not ideal but im not lugging all my heavy things up n downstairs everyday. Xx

My hall way... It looks like im moving out lol! But it is shut off from my living space so I dont have to look at it. & its by the door ready to go, on my way out. Not ideal but im not lugging all my heavy things up n downstairs everyday. Xx

Same here! Or the trolley and bags can end up in the kitchen where anyone can trip over and break their necks over them. :o

I really can't fit any more furniture in my bedroom. I have my new king size bed, TWO double wardrobes (one is my sisters), a coffee table (a laura ashley one I got for £15 off ebay ready for when I move out of my parents home later this year), a chest of drawers, a wicker chest of drawers (filled with paperwork and rubbish), 2 clear storage towers from £ stretcher and a massive plastic storage box for all my towels. I STILL don't have enough storage space and my pedi bowl, roo trolley and backpack are in the living room...the rest (incl. Couch) are in the car. I need a salon :( lol x

Latest posts

Back