Mobile polish holder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicsnailz

Reaction score
I'm going to be doing more mobile treatments soon and what is the best why to transport shellac colours? As I have all of them and clients won't always know which colour they will want until I get there and they choose. how do you carry them around and display them for clients to see?
Any help is welcomed
thanks

Hi
I'm looking at getting a beauty box from Sally's. Hopefully the link works.

Sally Express | Carina Large Beauty Case - Pink

I was thinking of having my colours in the top laying down so clients can see the colours and then having my normal varnish in the second layer and m shellac lamp in the bottom.

Not sure if it's any good, but Sally's have others to,NAND VAT off until 31 March

I have several of the Roo wraps which are fantastic - http://www.roosalon.com/section.php/293/1/nail-polish-rolls/75d0e047d34c9347dd53787140987dd7.

I have done a colour wheel with all my Rockstar glitters and plan to do the same for my regular colours. I also have a beauty trolley from http://www.beauty-boxes.com/ - my lamp sits in the bottom section and my three three nail wraps sit on top of it. I love my beauty box although as I'm still training whilst working full time I don't actually take it out of the house - it's used more for tidy storage! I know a lot of Geeks rate the Roo trolleys though too.

:D thanks guys the roo wraps look great and there is a bigger one that folds in half and holds 24 polishes.
will have to invest in these.
cheers

I have got the one that folds in half, it is brilliant!!

The Roo Manicure Folder looks amazing. I NEED to have one!

The Roo Manicure Folder looks amazing. I NEED to have one!

I really love these too, saw them at the show last weekend. Only thing that irks me is that there's not enough room in one for all my shellac and I have this thing about having them all being in one holder, think it must be an ocd thing, I brought 3 of the roo rolls and sold them again!!

Latest posts

Back