Mobile - regular income needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noo

Reaction score
Hi there

I was wondering if anyone had some fresh ideas on getting regular income as a mobile beauty therapist? I do an hour/week in care home and 2 hrs/fortnight in a sheltered complex and have quite a good client base but now my youngest is about to turn 1 I would like to secure some regular work/extra hours:rolleyes: while still remaining as a self-employed mobile beauty therapist. I have contacted other homes etc and they seem interested then never get back - so sick of chasing things up!!!
I wondered about renting a space somewhere on part-time basis but not sure about taking on committment of rent etc?

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks!!
Lou xx

Hi there

I was wondering if anyone had some fresh ideas on getting regular income as a mobile beauty therapist? I do an hour/week in care home and 2 hrs/fortnight in a sheltered complex and have quite a good client base but now my youngest is about to turn 1 I would like to secure some regular work/extra hours:rolleyes: while still remaining as a self-employed mobile beauty therapist. I have contacted other homes etc and they seem interested then never get back - so sick of chasing things up!!!
I wondered about renting a space somewhere on part-time basis but not sure about taking on committment of rent etc?

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks!!
Lou xx

Hi Lou,
I might be wrong here and im sure there are many therapists out there that derive a good living from servicing the old age pensioners sector but I do think you should consider widening your customer base type.

Get some flayers printed and get them out to as many letter boxes as possible..or stand in the high street and give them out to people.

i would think that Dundee is a big enough place to be able to find lots of new customers who don't rely on the old age pension money dropping through the letter box once a fortnight.

Get out there and find those customers with some disposable income to spend with YOU rather than with someone else.

Good luck ..and get out there and make it happen...being of positive and determined mind will get you there.
HTH :hug:

Latest posts

Back